Recent play stories include Flux’s sad confession of UE-acceptance. Then we get to part two of our ranking/debate over Diablo 3’s most and least iconic skills, this time covering the Witch Doctor, Barbarian, and Monk. Featuring James, Dave the Brave, and Flux.
Click through for show notes and segment start times.
Diablo 3 Podcast #216: Most and Least Iconic Skills Pt. 2
- 1:00 — Recent play report: James is on vacation, Dave is braving a WD, and Flux explains his reluctant embrace of the UE set.
- 23:00 — What makes a skill “iconic?”
- 25:00 — Least iconic Witch Doctor skills. All guests agree that all the WD skills are well-designed/themed, so nothing is totally out of place.
- 32:00 — Most iconic Witch Doctor skills. Little agreement is achieved.
- 43:00 — Monk is an un-iconic class to start with. How does the Eastern martial arts style fit with the European Monk visuals?
- 46:00 — Least iconic Monk skills. All support skills? No shortage of nominations for the least list.
- 52:00 — Most iconic Monk skills show the most agreement of any class. Three way mindmeld for the most iconic of all!
- 1:00:30 — Flux has lots of Barb skills for the “least” list. Debate ensues.
- 1:08:45 — Most iconic Barbarian skills. All combat skills? Not necessarily.
- 1:21:00 — Diablo 2 updated to 3D grapics would be… worth playing? Popular?
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.