Blizzard has pushed out a bunch of hotfixes for Diablo 3 2.6.0 which include adjustments to the Bones of Rathma set, Grace of Inarius proc fixes and more.
- Fixed an issue which caused the six-piece bonus on the Grace of Inarius set to proc the effect of Mirinae and other on-hit effects too frequently (7/7)
- Adjusted the Bones of Rathma six-piece set bonus based on player feedsback (7/7)
- The six-piece bonus will now grant 625% (up from 250%) damage to your minions and Army of the Dead skill for each active Skeletal Mage with a total cap of 2500%. With this, players will only need to summon four (down from ten) Skeletal Mages to receive the full six-piece set bonus. Additional Skeletal Mages can still be summoned to attack your enemies, but aren’t needed to maintain the bonus. This makes maintaining the bonus less time consuming and allows damage to ramp up more quickly at the start of combat. The total number of Skeletal Mages that can be active at a time is unchanged (ten). (7/7)
- Enabled the item Hellcat Waistguard to begin dropping once more (7/7)
- Fixed an issue which allowed certain Necromancer Legendary items to be equipped by non-Necromancer classes (7/7)
- Fixed an issue where Marked for Death with the Grim Reaper rune was incorrectly spreading the damage from the skill Frailty (7/7)
Update: The hotfix was pulled.