Hotfixes have gone live tonight to fix some minor issues and the critical Blood Thief exploit. (Details about that here.)
- Fixing an issue where some players are not able to access their BlizzCon 2014 transmogrification appearances
- Fixing an issue where stash tabs purchased during a Season are not rolling over to your non-Seasonal stash once the Season ends
- Fixed an issue where the Gelatinous Sire would occasionally fail to split (4/16)
- Fixed a bug which caused Blood Thief goblins in multiplayer games to drop more Blood Shards than intended (4/16)
- The “Wortham Survivors” bounty has been disabled (4/16)
- This bounty cannot always be completed and we will be addressing this issue in a later patch
This is resulting in some giant heaps of goodies, with half a dozen or more legendary items fountaining from the chaos. Presumably this hotfix will be hotfixed to limit the total Spawn to the half dozen or so intended.