Blizzard has confirmed some issues with Diablo 3 patch 2.1 Hotfixes and Bugs. First up is an issue that cropped up time and again during the PTR… not enough dudes in a Nephalem Rift.
Tyvalir: Thanks, Dommer! We’re definitely aware that some Greater Rifts are still unable to be completed because of a lower enemy density (or because they are filled with weak enemies, like Random mentioned). While these cases should be relatively few and far between, we’re working on reducing and hopefully eliminating their occurrence.
One question I have for all of you: are you unable to complete regular Rifts, Greater Rifts, or both? (Knowing the answer to this will help us target our efforts better.)
Other bugs have already been hotfixed, and here’s the list:
Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks.
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Last updated August 26th. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers.
There are no upcoming hotfixes at this time.
- Fixed an issue where increased elemental damage debuffs applied to enemies were stacking from multiple sources (26/8)
- Fixed an issue where the fireball effect from Gyana Na Kashu was being applied to the first target twice (26/8)
- Laws of Hope (Time Stop) will no longer allow the invulnerability effect to last beyond 3 seconds (26/8)
- Please note: The visual bubble and buff icon for Time Stop’s invulnerability effect will still remain for 8 seconds when using the Long Arm of the Law passive
- Fixed an issue where Blizzard (Apocalypse) was unintentionally applying extra damage when reapplying the Firebird’s Finery damage over time effect (26/8)
- Disintegrate will now properly proc Arcane Power on Crit
- Disintegrate will now properly benefit from the +% Damage to Disintegrate affix
Actually surprised there aren’t more bugs, as much as Patch 2.1 changed. I guess this is why we endure lengthy PTR cycles?
Note: There is a thread ongoing that is logging Undocumented Changes and Bugs in 2.1 Live.