Another week has come and gone, and what a busy week it has been. Most notably the Beta has finally opened up to the public and the (placeholder) end-game items have been showcased. The Market site has been busy as usual:
- An interesting Article on how the Auction House will function with Random Items, and how it will cause a “Fog of Trading” effect. Followed up by a very interesting discussion on the subject on the .
- An excellent and detailed submission for our weekly Madoff (Manipulation) Mondayfeature from Slabshaft, in which he suggests strategies for cornering the Diablo 3 Market by buying up Elite items.
- Some news about the recently revealed items on the Official website, namely about Blizzard spamming it with Placeholder warnings.
- We asked an Expert about how Duping works and if it will happen in Diablo 3. Very informative and reveals how items are stored by the server DB.
- And finally an article about the Item system potentially being in trouble, and the recent responses from Blizzard regarding Item stats and if the item stats will be changing for the better
Remember to check out theregularly. The quality of the information in the threads as well as the knowledgeable users whom post there are amazing.