Lots of interesting forum threads spurred by recent datamining and the Auction House shut down notice. Here are a few from our Diablo 3 community forum:
- Not everyone is shoveling dirt on the AH coffin, and some players are angry at the sudden change. PunkOnJunk offers his counter-argument in Why removing the auctionhouse will probably keep me off D3EXP all together. Some of the replies disagree, naturally.
- We know pretty much all the rewards for leveling in Paragon 2.0, but they’re quite commonplace. Some fans want much more, and Fizoo offers a bunch of interesting suggestions in this thread.
- The individual threads detailing all of the class skills changes from datamining are full of good debate (Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard), but how about a class changes overview thread? Here’s one, started off by the always-grumbling Steven Hazani in which he poops on all the class skill changes. Replies offer alternative views and the debate is extensive.
- The “What to do with RMAH profits?” question is a valid one, with the AH coming to an end in the not-so-distant future. Dendensan and others debate it in this thread.
- Does the end of the Auction House mean the end of Diablo 3 streamers? Steven Hazani argues yes, since most streamers exist as collections of AFK “viewers” who are just hanging around to try to win something in an item contest. Some replies disagree while others wonder why there are streams for an ARPG at all.