This week it’s been really hard to shorten down the list of threads to fit into a proper news item (and it’s still a bit long). We’ve had some excellent submitted threads, which are both interesting and popular. I’m really sorry if a discussion you liked did not appear here. We generally try to bring in submitted threads first, even if others are more popular or interesting, so keep on submitting threads to !
- Well, it wouldn’t be a week without a popular D3 Release Date thread started (make your release date bet Zarniwoop ). This one by
- Bill Cosby suggests inspiration from Final Fantasy 7 for next class. Skill trees: Combat, Demonic and Shapeshifting. Quite a hot topic!
- Should they be all insane like Blizzard’s idea, or be very prosperous retired NPC‘s like town leaders? Perhaps even all become expansion classes? A very interesting discussion by stillman.
- Are you afraid Battle.net 2.0 will be as cheat-filled as the current network? GardensAngel has the answers.
- Out own Medievaldragon is going to ComiCon to meet with Chris Metzen, and asks YOU what lore questions you might have for ANY Blizzard universe.
- In another thread by Medievaldragon, he starts a discussion about the potential Death Knight class of Diablo III, revealed in Cain’s Journal.
- Community member ExtraCrispy has a quite interesting idea on how to handle crafting in Diablo III.
- Delowyn, our now famous Mistress of Pain artist has started to recreate the Diablo II Durance of Hatred. Quite frankly, amazing work. Below is a few pictures showing the evolution of the set.
Quite amazing job, frankly. That’s it for today folks, keep submitting interesting threads to for the Diii.net forum watch!Related to this article