- The PvP Thread
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Guardian Gossamer - Wolf Barbarian
- Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread…
- Diablo 3 Podcast #188: S4 + Dev Chat Postmortem
- The Committed Tournament
- The Passive Aggressive Tournament
- ESU # 3 - July 2015
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- SPF Mat/Pat/Guardian Build Compilation v4
RMAH Commodities are LivePosted 10 Jul 2012 by
As we expected after datamining this latest patch last week, the Commodities are now live in the RMAH. Now you can sell on your gems, dyes, crafting materials, plans/designs. It’s going to be really interesting to see how the commodities settle in the market, and what about those Firey Brimstones?
So far the system seems to be live in the US but not in Europe which will no doubt go live in the very near future.
Checking over what little is there so far I see that Fiery Brimstone which caused much discussion last week in the Markets forum is going for $.37. Dyes are at about $.25. I’ve only been able to get this information from Flux as I don’t have access to the US RMAH (account is euro based) so please add some comments on what’s going for what if you can.
If you are looking for valuations and want to make sure you don’t pay over the odds then check our Valuation Forum.