- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Where is Flux?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The Committed Tournament
- Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread…
- The PvP Thread
- Diablo III life expectancy
- Fortune and Glory: The Indy Jones Tournament
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Is there any toughest old game you have ever played?
Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret Nephalem RiftPosted 17 Apr 2014 by
During the RoS beta you’d occasionally get a single level in a Rift that had these type of cows for monsters, and the Lord of Bells Rift Guardian could spawn randomly like any of other Guardians. They stopped appearing randomly near the end of the Beta, and I’ve never seen cows or the guardian so far in Live, so apparently they only spawn in this special full on presentation.
BTW, should “Bells” be a “Lady?” The gender of bipedal cows with horns *and* udders has remained open to debate since D2 introduced the subject back in 2000. At any rate, here are some pics of the action, and thanks to Till for the shots. Here’s what he had to say in his email:
Got a really fun rift today: Cow Rift
– It had only cow enemies in it
– The rift guardian was called “Lord of Bells”
– It had 10 levels, all with the cathedral tileset
– Each level had at least 1 pylon and a lot of pools / shrines
– Heart shaped steaks instead of health globes
Any of you guys found this one yet? It seems to be pretty rare, but then it wouldn’t be much of an Easter Egg if it was super common…