- The PvP Thread
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM] GG's ISO/FT
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- The Committed Tournament
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Patriarch Ragnar – The Rip Van Winkle Frenzier…
“No Plans” for Reaper of Souls Beta News from BlizzconPosted 3 Nov 2013 by
A fan tweeted Lylirra asking if that Battle.net icon change meant we’d get some Reaper of Souls beta info at Blizzcon. Apparently not…
No details to share right now about a Reaper of Souls beta. Sorry, sir (or madam)! –Lylirra
I’m Sir..no problem. Can you give us hope that we can hear good news for ROS Beta at Blizzcon?I’m just so excited about D3: ROS! –vaskobgn
I don’t believe we’ll have any additional news/updates about an ROS beta at BlizzCon either. (Me = party pooper, I know.) –Lylirra
Of course if they were planning a big RoS beta announcement (or start) at Blizzcon, there’s no way Lylirra would spill the beans in advance… would she? Eye patch or not…