- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Guardian Gossamer - Wolf Barbarian
- Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread…
- The PvP Thread
- Diablo 3 Podcast #188: S4 + Dev Chat Postmortem
- The Committed Tournament
- The Passive Aggressive Tournament
- ESU # 3 - July 2015
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- SPF Mat/Pat/Guardian Build Compilation v4
More Details on “Ask the Devs”Posted 25 Jan 2013 by
Fans posted questions about the questions for upcoming Ask the Devs and got blue replies. The full thread gets redundant and nit picky due to people not reading the OP Blue announcement, so here are quotes of the core bits. Click to the blue source if you want to read every word, though it’s mostly people asking if the questions must be about v1.07, why the questions are about v1.07, if anyone knows what the questions are supposed to be about, etc.
We’re not asking for PR-friendly questions. In fact, we encourage critical inquiries that are detailed and provocative.
What we are asking for are questions that actually can be answered by our developers. They’re not going to be able to share release dates or necessarily confirm upcoming projects, but they can provide insight into design choices, acknowledge awareness of certain issues and concerns, as well as discuss (in a more broad sense) their direction for the game.
Sounds like this could be pretty good; lots of questions, direct answers, and a fast turn around time.