- Where is Flux?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Fortune and Glory: The Indy Jones Tournament
- The PvP Thread
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- 1h diablo panel on blizzcon
- Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread…
- Patriarch Killer, P&B Necro (1.09)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Diablo III life expectancy
Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira Video InterviewPosted 23 Oct 2011 by
A new video interview with Kevin Martens and Josh Mosqueira has been posted by the guys at Destructoid discussing the game. Interesting bit in this about the console version where Josh mentions that the team currently comprises of three people and they are trying to build the best console team possible at Blizzard. According to Josh, the ‘console team’ are actually working on the PC version right now to get the game done and dusted. At this rate you probably won’t see a console version for a couple of years, but who cares right? We want the PC version now!
Thanks FMulder for the tip.