- ESU # 3 - July 2015
- Guardian Gossamer - Wolf Barbarian
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- SPF Mat/Pat/Guardian Build Compilation v4
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- The Committed Tournament
- Fortune and Glory: The Indy Jones Tournament
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
Item Affix Quick-look ChartPosted 22 Jun 2012 by
We have created a document that compiles information on most of the major item affixes to create a quick-look reference sheet for gearing. Specifically, the chart outlines:
1. The maximum base armor for each equipment slot
2. The maximum value for each affix (by equipment slot)
3. The maximum value for each affix for a whole set of gear
4. The number of pieces of gear that can have an affix
If you’ve found yourself asking “Just how much life per second can I actually get?” [4,618] or “How much thorns damage is theoretically possible?” [22,898], read on after the break.
Note: If you spot an error, please let us know in the comments so that we can update this document. Thanks!
EDIT 1: Values have been updated to reflect the maximum gearset value when dual wielding where applicable.
EDIT 2: Adjusted layout for ease-of-reading
EDIT 3: Note that legendary items are NOT included in this data. They have special affixes no other items can have, and can provide stats in slots no other items can.
EDIT 4: Updated maximum value on stats – thanks for the reports. Looks like datamined affix information is not completely reliable in some cases, and we’re investigating. We’ll continue to update as we receive new information.