- The PvP Thread
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM] GG's ISO/FT
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- The Committed Tournament
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Patriarch Ragnar – The Rip Van Winkle Frenzier…
Don’t be Alarmed by Datamined Nerfs in 1.0.5Posted 12 Sep 2012 by
With v.1.0.5 now looming and almost ready for deployment, Blizzard has informed everyone that when the next patch is datamined it will look like there’s a lot of nerfing going on. However, they point out that these nerfs are offset by other changes that will not be apparent.
A blog is incoming to explain the changes but it may not make it out before the info is datamined, just do not be too alarmed when you see the raw data from the datamined client, and in fact, it’s probably best you ignore the datamined info and wait for the blog otherwise there could be an uproar over nothing.
There’s also an on-going speculation thread in the forums as to what exactly will happen in the 1.0.5 patch and you can chip in here.