- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Where is Flux?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Diablo III life expectancy
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Diablo 3 Podcast #188: S4 + Dev Chat Postmortem
- NS ONLY (mostly) clan?
- Guardian Gossamer - Wolf Barbarian
- Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread…
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
Diablo 3 Direct Control on Consoles Feels Better Says JayPosted 23 Sep 2011 by
I firmly sit in the camp of Diablo 3 being a PC game and a console version will end up being a bastardised version of the original. However, Jay Wilson is convinced that using direct control with a console joypad such as a 360 controller feels even better adding ‘Oh this feels even better, with direct control…’. The biggest drawback with the console is the lack of keyboard but it has been successful in games such as Torchlight.
Now we know that Blizzard are ‘investigating’ the PS3 version of the game and if Jay’s comments are anything to go by it looks like things could be panning out rather well for a console version because the controls would be one of the major hurdles. Still, we all know the PC version will be superior right?
To demonstrate this, a user has uploaded a video to Youtube showing the Beta being played with a PS3 controller. Look easy to you? Not to me.
Thanks IncGamers and Mads Hagbarth Lund.