- Fortune and Glory: The Indy Jones Tournament
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- ESU # 3 - July 2015
- The Committed Tournament
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- [1.13 SC FAM P] ISO/FT of dOOmas
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
Diablo 3 is Approved by Korean GRB, Without the RMAHPosted 13 Jan 2012 by
According to reports, the game was submitted (this time) without the Real Money Auction House element included. Previous efforts had the RMAH modified to remove the cashing out option, but when that wasn’t enough for the GRB, Blizzard removed it entirely in this resubmission. (Thus proving Korean gamers really are Hardcore?)
The official KGRB page can be seen here (translated here), with Diablo III’s M-18 rating listed. If Blizzard wishes (you think?) to implement the RMAH at a later date, a different legal board would be responsible for the decision, so apparently our time thinking about the KGRB has come to an end, and not a moment too soon.
Thanks to, fmulder, Lukk, and several others for the tip, which technical difficulties prevented us from posting more promptly.