Flux is joined by Muggs and JrMint to discuss all the new Diablo 3:Reaper of Souls content from Gamescom. Paragon 2.0, Loot 2.0, Crusader first impression, Josh Mosqueira’s enthusiasm, Legendary hunting, and more.
- 0:30 — Intro, Muggs and JrMint speak on their recent play experiences and RoS excite.
- 4:00 — Paragon 2.0 preparation. Must not die with high level Hardcore until the system goes live. Flux’s recent Witch Doctor play spurs another rant about the Demon Hunter’s lack of a death-cheating passive.
- 11:10 — Paragon 2.0 bonuses discussion. Hard caps on any of the bonuses?
- 14:50 — Inferno shock at RoS install? Will lvl 60 chars get pwned instantly by Inferno lvl 70 enemies? Have to go back to Hell to level up and hunt gear? Upcoming end game bonus content. Nephalem Trials?
- 20:30 — Magic Find in the Sharagon System? Still inherent bonuses, or only from assigned Paragon points?
- 23:50 — Loot 2.0. Mystic rerolls; how do they work?
- 27:00 — Legendary item finding. Magic Find over 400% is magic time? Big boosts to legendary finding in D3X.
- 34:00 — Joshy Woshy Mosqueira’s enthusiasm compared to Jay Wilson’s exhausted last two years of Diablo III. Finding upgrades will be amazing, or so surprising that it’s just confusing? Bro-deals make trading more fun.
- 41:35 — Crusader first impressions. More pro than con. More exciting to SC than HC, since HC sees sword/board Monks and Barbs all the time — who can pass for a Crusader in bad lighting.
- 47:00 — Legendary items in D3X… will really be that buffed and awesome? Impossible to find any specific legs with so many now possible and high levels scaling down and low levels scaling up?
- 52:00 — D3:RoS beta start date prediction and release date prediction? Complaints about all gear needing replacement in an expansion pack? Zero sympathy from both guests on this point.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.