- The PvP Thread
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM] GG's ISO/FT
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- The Committed Tournament
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Patriarch Ragnar – The Rip Van Winkle Frenzier…
Diablo 3 Console Guide and ReviewsPosted 3 Sep 2013 by
Although the console version of Diablo 3 is very similar, having the same zones, monsters, classes, skills and systems such as Paragon, Infernal Machine etc there are some pretty fundamental differences.
Whether you’re completely new to Diablo 3 and thinking of getting the console version or an old hand but thinking maybe you’d like to take your D3 to the lounge the Diablo 3 Console page on Diablo Wiki provides a good overview of the differences between the two versions.
There are details on the reworked Monster Power, different game modes, differences in functionality, items and even a nice like breakdown of the history of Blizzard’s teasing and eventual announcement that a console version was coming.
Retweet or share if you have any friends that would find this a useful read.