- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- The Committed Tournament
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The PvP Thread
- Where is Flux?
- War Spike for Breath of the Dying?
- 1h diablo panel on blizzcon
- New with the Kanai cube: Viable ungeared builds!
- Fortune and Glory: The Indy Jones Tournament
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 Dec 2012 by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.