- Guardian Gossamer - Wolf Barbarian
- A Lack of Information (A S/U Worshipper Tournament)
- SPF Mat/Pat/Guardian Build Compilation v4
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- The Committed Tournament
- Fortune and Glory: The Indy Jones Tournament
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- ESU # 3 - July 2015
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
Deckard’s Data Dump (BETA)Posted 6 May 2005 by
Download here (v 1.8): [download link]
Bug report forum: [link]
Contribute data: [upload link]
Virus scan report: [link]
Deckard’s Data Dump (DDD) is an application that, while running in the background during play sessions, harvests data about the loot that you collect:
- Quantity, rarity and location of all item drops
- Your basic stats at the time of the run (Magic Find, Gold Find, etc.)
- Quantity of gold drops and location
How it works
DDD makes use of pixel and image searching techniques to gather data. All of this data is them logged and analyzed on-the-fly, providing feedback on where your ideal magic find locations are based on your desired loot types.
Is DDD Safe to use?
Absolutely. This application does not hook into the game client, intercept packets or modify game files. In fact, it doesn’t even require you to be playing the game to log data – it would work equally well looking at a screenshot of or a video. While Blizzard will never give explicit permission to use this application, it is completely undetectable – it performs roughly the same processes as screen capture software.
Optimal Compatability Requirements
Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
Microsoft Excel 2003+
Features under development
- Gold capture
- Back-end speed improvements
- Expanded area list
- Removing Excel dependency