The Diablo III official Game Guide has been updated again, this time with skill progression trees. If you click on each of the following classes, you will see the active, passive, and runes gained with each level.
In addition, if you haven’t had the chance at getting a beta key, Blizzard is hosting a few more ways for people to get their hands on one. Blizzard once again shows the enormity of their generosity by providing a grand total of 8 more keys!
Looking for one more chance to slay Diablo’s minions before the game launches? Well here’s that chance! We have 8 Diablo III beta keys to give away… and here’s where you come in.
From Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13 between the hours of 10 a.m. &amp; 7 p.m. PDT, the
@BlizzardCS Twitter account will post a series of Diablo III beta keys at random times throughout the week. If you’re the first to claim the key in your Battle.net account, you’re in the beta! There will be no warning when a key is coming, so be sure to follow along closely.
The Diablo III beta keys we post will be up for grabs on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once a key has been claimed and added to a Battle.net account, that key will no longer available.
What you need to know
– Start Date: Monday, April 9
– End Date: Friday, April 13
– Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. PDT
– 1 key will be posted at random each day on Monday and Tuesday
– 2 keys will be posted at random each day Wednesday through Friday
How to attempt to claim the key:
1. Log in to Battle.net account management for your region.
2. From the “Games &amp; Codes” drop-down menu, select “Add or Upgrade a Game”
3. Under “Activate a Game Key”, enter the key code into the box and click “Activate Game”
If you’re the lucky person who successfully claims the key, you will have the option to download the client once the Diablo III beta is attached to your account.
Keep an eye on @BlizzardCS for the key — and good luck!
This comes hot on the heels of Bashiok’s announcement that 250k more invites were sent out for the Panda Pack beta, bringing the total up to and over 500k keys sent out.