- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Where is Flux?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Diablo III life expectancy
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Diablo 3 Podcast #188: S4 + Dev Chat Postmortem
- NS ONLY (mostly) clan?
- Guardian Gossamer - Wolf Barbarian
- Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread…
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
Auction House Stress-Test ContinuesPosted 23 Feb 2012 by
Beta news continues with more stress testing for both of the auction houses. Make sure to post any bugs to ensure your bobby bucks won’t go missing upon the launch of the game. Bashiok posted the details as the following:
If you think of it this way, the more bugs that are found, documented, and addressed, the faster the game will hit shelves. I can only imagine that the Blizzard employees are hard at work getting all of the kinks out of the auction house to get the show on the road. What I’m curious about is how so many bugs actually have been found – I would have thought the experience and functionality of the WoW AH would have provided a sturdy foundation. I’m no brilliant coder, though, and assume the process is still very complex.