Gamescom gets underway in Cologne in just over a week and this year Blizzard are holding another press conference on Wednesday 5th. It was a couple of years ago at Gamescom that Reaper of Souls was announced as the first expansion so can we expect another expansion announcement this year? There’s been plenty of rumours […]
Patch 2.3.1 on the PTR made a lot of changes, especially to the Witch Doctor. Much discussion of that class, plus Reflects Damage changes, Kanai’s Cube tweaks, Paragon 2000 is broken, and more. Featuring Xanth, Empty1, and Flux. Click through for more details and segment starting times.
A Wild Diablo 2 Patch AppearsPosted 28 Oct 2011 by
Suddenly, the day after the ladder reset, here’s a Diablo 2 patch. Immediate complaints from some players that it does nothing to address rampant botting, but honestly, that’s not going away at this point. Alas. Here’s the patch readme.
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: ‘ignorelist’). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command ‘/ignorepersist’.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command ‘/filtermsg ‘. To unfilter content issue the command ‘/unfiltermsg ‘. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command ‘/home ‘ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command ‘/home’ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn’t have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
How many of you guys hopped back on the D2 train with the new season ladder reset? Or have you left it behind and you’re just waiting for D3; full game if not beta.